Monday, July 18, 2005

My Computer

So I'm back online, but I'm not sure that I can accurately describe how oddly my computer is working. It's as though I've stepped into a time warp... or as if I'm trying to access the internet from the Commodore 64 in my Grandmother's basement.

At any rate, I have nothing of value to report. Work is pretty boring. I miss school (that's right you heard me), and I want my computer to work properly... I'm SOOOO BORED!
ARGH!

All done. :) I have to confess though, the rant I was about to go on yesterday when using Joe's computer, was probably best aborted. As I was typing his keys kept freezing up making me madder and madder as I typed :S
So here's to things better left unsaid! These days I'm thinking that more and more things ought to be left unsaid.

No comments: