Saturday, March 31, 2007

A Time to Reflect

10 years ago... It was 1997

1.) How old were you?: Fourteen

2.) Where did you go to school?: JL Mitchener Public School

3.) Where did you work?: I babysat occasionally

4.) Where did you live? 23 King St, York

5.) Where did you hang out? There aren't really places to "hang out" in Cayuga

6.) Did you wear glasses? Nope

7.) Who was your best friend?: Chris Jaic

8.) How many tattoos did you have? Aside from some rub-ons nodda.

9.) How many piercings did you have? two

10.) What car did you drive?: Go-Kart

11.) Had you been to a real party yet? Unfortunately I had.

12.) Had your heart broken?: I think the more appropriate term is having your hormones broken.

13.) Single/Taken/Married/Divorced/Bitter: Single and not bitter. One of the few times in my life that I was really quite content on my lonesome.

14.) Favourite band: No Doubt

15.) Favourite movie: The Rock


5 years ago... It was 2002

1.) How old were you?: 19

2.) Where did you go to school?: Cayuga Secondary School

3.) Where did you work?: Subway. This particular day as I recall >:(

4.) Where did you live?: Still York, later that year Peterborough.

5.) Where did you hang out?: Work and school

6.) Did you wear glasses? Still no

7.) Who was your best friend?: Sutor and Tammy

8.) Who was your regular-person crush?: I refuse to admit on the grounds that it is WAY too embaressing.

9.) How many tattoos did you have?: none.

10.) How many piercings did you have?: Same old, same old, though I had a fake nose ring I liked to wear on occasion.

11.) What car did you drive? I sort of gradually took over the Intrepid by placing my empty pizza boxes and gym clothes in the back seat and reprogramming the radio stations to 102.1 the Edge.

12.) Had you had your heart broken? At that age it's more like having your brain broken.

13.) Single/Taken/Married/Divorced/Bitter: Single til the summer

14.) Favourite Band: The Dave Matthews Band (in fact I was just about to see them in concert for the first time as a B-Day present)

15.) Favourite movie: Monty Python's Quest for the Holy Grail

Presently

1.) How old are you?: 24 today :)

2.) Where do you work? Zellers and Signature Group Creative Marketing

3.) Where do you live? Sudbury, in my professor's house!

4.) Do you wear glasses?: Nope (PS: Andrew aren't you SUPPOSED to wear glasses?)

5. Who do you hang out with most? :P The Zellers staff, the Dooly's staff, Joe and Andrew.

6.) Do you talk to your old friends?: Zach and Yvonne for sure!

7.) How many piercings do you have?: My earring holes have grown over.

8.) How many tattoos?: I want a tattoo of a lizard crawling up my back.

9.) What kind of car do you drive? Sudbury transit is my ride.

10.) Has your heart been broken?: At this age you realize that the Tin Man was right. That's how you know you have one.

11.) Single/Taken/Married/Divorced/Bitter: Single, occasionally bitter :p

12.) Favourite band: Too many to chose from. At the moment I'm grooving on Arcade Fire, Bright Eyes and Feist.

13.) Favourite movie: Still a Python fan. Truthfully I am a huge sucker for Big Fish. It probably has my all-time favourite half hour of movie-making in the history of cinema (from him arriving at the circus, through to him arriving home from the war).

No comments: