Sunday, June 10, 2007

Gee Ma I wanna go to Southern Ontario!

I am heading home tomorrow evening for a few days in the thriving metropolis of York Ontario (not to be confused with the region of York in Toronto which actually is a thriving metroplois). I will be visiting with family and friends and with ANY luck I will be attending my brother's graduation in Windsor. Also, I am auditioning for the Acting for Film and Television program at Humber. The very cool thing about this program: not only is it taught by some very sweet Second City and Toronto School of Film alumni and former staff, but it also gets me a credit towards ACTRA and gets my feet wet in Toronto in a slightly less frightening way than showing up in the city with no job and no money.

Which is of course plan C :)

On another, and equally important, note: Pirates of the Carribean: At World's End is, thus far, in the lead (as far as I'm concerned) for summer movies. I think that it may be time to put my I heart Captain Jack Sparrow button back on my purse.

No comments: