Sunday, January 08, 2006

Took me WAY too long to do this

Ani Difranco

Are you male or female?:

quick someone call the girl police
and file a report!

Describe yourself:

I am not a pretty girl,
that is not what I do.
I ain't no damsel in distress
and I don't need to be rescued

How do some people feel about you?:

i'm too easy to roll over
i'm too easy to wreck
i just write about
what i should have done
i just sing
what i wish i could say

How do you feel about yourself?:

It took me too long to realize
that I don't take good pictures 'cause I have
the kind of beauty that moves

Describe what you want:

so no matter what i think i need
you know i can't possibly
have a need in this world

Describe how you live:

i wonder if everything i do
i do instead
of something i want to do more
the question fills my head
i know there's no grand plan here
this is just the way it goes
when everything else seems unclear
i guess at least i know
i do it for the joy it brings
because i'm a joyful girl

Describe how you love:

it's rock paper scissors as to whether
i will get over you at all
it's hand against hand and both hands are mine

Share a few words of wisdom:

art may imitate life
but life imitates t.v.

No comments: