I think I might have made this too hard, I added a few lyrics. Also HTML and I don't get along, so it's bolded if you got it right.
1. Shuffle your playlist.
2. Using the first twenty songs, no matter how embarrassing, post a lyric from that song.
3. Have your friends guess the song and artist (WITHOUT use of search engines).
4. Once that song and artist has been guessed, strike it out and beside the lyric place the name of who guessed it followed by the song and the artist.
20. Then she opened up a book of poems and handed it to me, written by an Italian poet from the thirteenth century. Joe
19. I tried my best to leave this all on your machine but the persistent beat it sounded thin upon listening. Andrew
18. I didn't notice but it had got very dark and I was really really out of my mind. Just then a policeman stepped up to me and asked us said, "Please, hey, would we care to all get in line,Get in line." Unguessed: Misty Mountain Hop-Led Zeppelin
17. When i turn ‘round you stay frozen to the spot you had the pointless snide remarks- Joe (nicely done!)
16. But if you dig on vegan food, well, come over to my work I'll have 'em cook you something that you'll really love Andrew
15. Walk around on both legs, fight the scary day, we both pulled the tricks out of our sleeves. Angelo
14. But she doesn't make wishes on them when she wishes, she wishes for less ways to wish for more ways to work toward it Andrew
13. No one dared, no one cared, to tell me where the pretty girls are those demigods
with their nine-inch nails Unguessed: Precious Things-Tori Amos
12. Made off. Don’t stray. Well, my kind’s your kind, I'll stay the same. Andrew
11. The little thoughts came rushing in while I watched for a sign from him. When all the while was clear as day that I should go and he should stay. Unguessed: Simple Story-Feist
10.Touch your lips just so I know, in your eyes love it glows so- Andrew
9. Is it overwhelming to use a crane to crush a fly? Unguessed: Waitin' for a Superman-Iron and Wine (The Flaming Lips)
8. If they could see us now in leather bras and rubber shorts, like some ridiculous new team uniform for some ridiculous new sport Unguessed: Little Plastic Castle-Ani DiFranco
7. And if you want to find me, I'll be out in the sandbox Joe
6. A whole long lifetime could have been the end. I could be yours so true I would be, I should be through and through. Scott (unofficially)
5. I didn't mean to hurt you, I didn't know what i was doing, but i know what i have done Angelo
4. New bottoms on barstools, the people remain the same, with prices inflating - inflating Unguessed: Movie Script Ending-Death Cab for Cutie
3. Like a fool, I fell in love with you, turned my whole world upside down. Angelo
2. I know I'm a mess that he don't wanna clean up. I got to fold 'cause these hands are too shaky to hold hunger hurts, but starving works, when it costs too much to love. Unguessed: Paperbag-Fiona Apple
1. Yeah well the thing is, what I really mean- yours are the sweetest eyes I've ever seen. Your Song- Ewan McGreggor (from the Moulin Rouge Soundtrack)