I can only actually reccommend this activity if you have absolutely NOTHING better to do with your time:
The Star Wars Holiday Special Part 1
It comes courtesy of Joe. IMDB trivia from the special:
"* George Lucas famously attempted (and failed) to buy up all master copies of this special to ensure it was never broadcast again.
* This special has never been released on video; however, bootleg home-recorded videos have been circulating for years and are now all over the internet. George Lucas once remarked at an Australian convention that "if I had the time and a sledgehammer, I would track down every bootlegged copy of that program and smash it."
* At least a small portion of the special is considered to be official Star Wars canon. Boba Fett (who is introduced in one of the Special's vignettes), of course, went on to play an important role in Star Wars: Episode V - The Empire Strikes Back (1980) and Star Wars: Episode VI - Return of the Jedi (1983). Also the Wookiee planet of Kashyyyk was featured in Star Wars: Episode III - Revenge of the Sith (2005).
* WILLHELM SCREAM: This, like every other incarnation of Star Wars, contains a Wilhelm Scream. We hear the scream in question when a storm trooper gets shot off of a balcony by Han Solo in Chewbacca's home."
3 other Reasons it's actually worth watching (at least a little bit, or as much as you can tolerate):
1) The befuddled old man (Art Carney) is obviously a proto-type for Jar Jar Binks
2) Aparently a long time ago in a galaxy far far away people listened to Jefferson Starship
3) The cooking show... um yeah.