Liz (seeing coworker Tony reading LOTR: The Fellowship of the Ring): Wow you've gotten through a lot of that tonight.
Tony: I've been skipping the boring parts.
Liz (bites tongue): ... uh-huh...
Tony: So yeah about 300 pages.
Thoughts on matters:
1) Conan leaving NBC is the best thing that's happened to him since he, Jon Stewart and Stephen Colbert beat each other up over who had given Mike Huckabee his bump in the polls.
Also this was pretty amazing:
2) Would it be possible for me to get a Doctor's note that said that it was the best thing for my health to miss work next weekend to see the Hamilton Haiti Fundraising concert that Feist is headlining?
3) Earlier this week I had to work late and got trapped in Milton in the middle of the night. Because the buses only run every two hours from the town I missed my bus and ended up taking a cab that cost me more money than I actually made that night. I hate Milton.
Still not forgiven.
4. Last week I was informed that there are Walmarts with "extra wide aisles". At the time it would not have been socially appropriate to laugh. So now I just start laughing every time I think of it.
5. I think I may have run out of things already. Also I may have run out of Keith's already. The two may be correlated.
That's all for now. Two more posts to go!