Thursday, April 13, 2006

Everything's coming up Milhouse!

So I've now had three solid days of eating relatively healthily, getting 7ish hours of sleep/night, going for walks and leisure reading. Not entirely amazing: my mood has significantly improved, I am getting a lot more reading and writing for school done, and I am feeling a lot healthier.
Also on the good news front: I got my apartment rented, so I get my money back!! YAY! In the short term this means more money! I like thinking in the short term. People ask me what I'm doing with my life. I tell them I'll let them know when I figure out what I'm doing in two weeks.

Also, I enjoy being able to pass off reading fun plays as getting school work done :)

Today's indulgence:

Nothing is funnier than unhappiness, I grant you that. ... Yes, yes, it's the most comical thing in the world. And we laugh, we laugh, with a will, in the beginning. But it's always the same thing. Yes, it's like the funny story we have heard too often, we still find it funny, but we don't laugh any more.

No comments: