Sunday, May 07, 2006

Editted and Re-Editted... did I spell that right?

****************

I'm doing the question thingy. You know, the thingy everyone did months ago? Well I'm doing it now. Leave a question. And I've re-configured it so that those without blogs may question me as well. Yes this is in the absence of real things to write about. Fear not, this will be remedied VERY SOON.

****************

This is the all time low in the history of blogging. I have nothing of value of my own to say, so I've just decided to steal directly from Nissah's blog and put a post of hers on mine.

The wisdom of Nissah:

"Elbows

People, I have something to say. SAY NO TO DRY ELBOWS!!!!!! I was sitting in class and someone next to me had the worse case of dry elbows. Ugh, that just makes me mad! This is why we have lotions and creams people! For the love of God use them! That is all I have to say on that. So the next time you take a shower or a bath, remember to keep those elbows clean and moisturized."

I also learned from her blog that she has a life-long goal to throw a shoe at Bryan Adams. I've had a shoe thrown at me, and I can officially say that it was not a pleasant experience. It was also being thrown at me by a 250lb six foot tall camper screaming curses at me who would later attempt to lock me in a bathroom.
I miss camp.


******************
Due to some complaints about the length of this post, I have removed the quiz. If you wish to know something interesting or obscure about me, you can always leave a question. I will accept until Friday.
******************

5 comments:

Liz said...

My next post (hopefully a question-answering one) will be long and epic.
So Gimme gimme does OCCASSIONALLY get.

Phinneas Q Jacksmith said...

Question the First: Would you ever try cocaine and under what circumstances?

Question the Second: Which island most intrigues you and why?

Question the Third: What reasons do you have to be smug?

Question the Fourth: Name one song, movie, and book you think the world could live without..... ?

Angelo Muredda said...

Hey -- apparently word verification is now wheelchair accessible!

Here's a question:

What is one thing you've always wished to say to a loved one but haven't gone through with because it would be deemed inappropriate? You do not need to identify the loved one.

Anonymous said...

This is exciting!

1. What in your 23 years do you regret doing (or not doing) the most?

2. If you could be any celebrity who would you be and why?

3. You have a choice between 10 million dollars or marrying a now bankrupt Ewan... what do you do?

Anonymous said...

Here are some questions from Erica (Whom I usually refer to as me):

1. When you think of Acting II what is the first thing that comes into your head?

2. If you could go anywhere in the world tomorrow where would you go and how long would you stay?

3. If you had the opportunity to save Jon Stewart's life and have him inedebted to you forever and ever but you first had to be the one to endanger his life would you do it?