Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Fantasy Honky

Alright, so I'm the spelling police too. This one definitely deserved it though.


In my online Hockey Pool there's this idiot whose team name is "Obama is a Terroist"

I couldn't take it any more. I emailed him today:

I don't want to trade with you, I just want to know if "Terroist" is referring to Obama's interest in the environment, or an ability to read Tarot cards that I'm not yet aware of.


Try spell check.



I think I'll defer to Mr. Anti-Anti-War Protester 2003 for this one:






PS: I think my short lived Fantasy Hockey career may be over. I have just recieved an email accusing me of being an "ignorant racist black" (and for the record I only used the word "honky" here on my blog where I assumed people would appreciate that it was meant to be a humourous dig). Still I would like to take this opportunity to deflect any further accusations of racism with the following picture of me and my white friend:




(PPS: I do not have photoshop, and quite frankly that's about how much patience I have with Paint. Anyone who wants to make it suck less, consider it my "Green Screen Challenge".)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cool! I didn't know you were black!

Terroist - a terrible moistness? A terrific maoist?

You definitely made the right decision in emailing the moron. Feed them trolls, I say. ;-D