Friday, June 17, 2005

I need a pet

I live on my own (just for the millions of people that read this everyday that don't personally know me). I get extremely lonely at times, my apartment is entirely too big for one person and there's really only so much time that one can spend with one's own thoughts that can be considered healthy.
I think I would like to get a pet. The trouble is that I don't know what kind of pet. I've only ever owned dogs and goldfish. My life style doesn't particularily accomodate a dog, nor does my financial situation. I seem to have a bad effect on cats, they attack me... a lot... and I don't know why. I am usually pleasantly surpired not to come home to rodents in my apartment. Birds are out of the question. Bunnies would at least have the cuddly aspet, but they smell too much. So that kind of leaves me with fish. Or maybe a venus fly trap.

I miss my doggy :( More so than I thought I would to be honest. I thought that if I was away at University when she died at the very least I wouldn't notice as much. But I do notice. That's all for today. This thing is kind of addictive in a "I get to vent, but not really to anyone in particular" sort of way.

No comments: