So my awesome day was actually made even greater by the Not-To-Big-To-Be-Crappy Players rehearsal being attended by only myself and Liz V. I could have gone home, I could have eaten dinner at home and rested and gotten away from the school I had been at all day before rehearsal tonight. But no. I went to the green room and waited, and waited.
Now I've spent the better part of my day bitching, so I'm going to do my best to bring up some positive things about my day.
1. I got home in time to watch the new CSI, which was not bad.
2. I narrowly averted an encounter with pure evil in the theatre tonight.
3. Torren gave me a copy of his CD that he and his band made which is pretty cool. It's not the kind of music I would normally listen to, but I like lots of it. He has a really great voice, it's kind of punky but it has a really likeable-sweet sort of quality to it.
4. I remembered all the words to my monologue from "The Vagina Monologues", which I had previously forgotten.
5. Every once in a while you find a soul mate who shares something with you that you never thought anyone would share with you. Heather has to be the only other person in the universe who has a saxaphone reed from 8 years ago for no reason at all. This is the strangest random thing I have ever had in common with someone.
6. Erica just called me. I'm in the English Arts club. I'm not an English major, nor do I have any skills with the English language, but I think I'll make a great member.
and last but not least...
I got to give my guy his birthday present a day early :D
Frat Alien: noticing the probe on his head is missing Oh man, my party probe
Frylock: Yeah you stuck it in that lazer, you thought it was a chick
Frat Alien: Did I score?
Frylock: It was a LAZER!