Friday, February 10, 2006

Foursomes

FOUR JOBS I'VE HAD:
1. Subway Sandwich Artist
2. Tim Horton's Coffee Hostess
3. SARS Screener
4. Easter Seals Camp Counsellor

FOUR MOVIES I CAN WATCH OVER AND OVER:
1. The Iron Giant
2. All 3 Monty Python movies
3. Star Wars Episodes 3-6
4. Big Fish
(alright, that was definatly cheating)

FOUR PLACES I HAVE LIVED:
1. Hamilton
2. York
3. Peterborough
4. Sudbury

FOUR TV SHOWS I LOVE:
1. The Daily Show
2. South Park
3. Clone High
4. Hockey Night in Canada (for non-betting purposes)

FOUR OF MY FAVOURITE DISHES:
1. Vegetarian Quesidillas
2. Quizno's Veggie sub
3. Egg Plant Lasagna
4. the Cauliflower and Cheese stuff my mom makes+Dad's Ceasar Salad

FOUR PLACES I WOULD RATHER BE RIGHT NOW:
1. Hawaii
2. Australia
3. Mexico
4. Pretty much anywhere warm

FOUR FAVOURITE QUOTES FROM THE SIMPSONS:
1. "Duffman can't die, only the actors who play him!"-Duffman
2. I was trying not to do any repeats, but this one HAS to go in:
"Mom! Mom! I got gum in my hair!"
"Are you sure it's not shampoo? Because that washes right out." - Lisa & Marge Simpson
3. "Well, he's kind of had it in for me ever since I accidentally ran over his dog."
"Really?" "Actually, replace 'accidentally' with 'repeatedly' and replace 'dog' with 'son'"- Lionel Hutz and Marge
4. "Lets just say it moved me. To a bigger house! Oh crap, I said the loud part quiet and the quiet part loud." -Krusty the Clown

OK- I have changed this list 3 times now. I must stop or I will be here all night... wait a moment... that give me an idea...

"Go Away"
"Here's a Better Sign Dad" ("See the Elephant $2 Ride the Elephant $5")
"I don't have time to read it, just give me the general gist of it"

No comments: