Sunday, March 12, 2006

Facts and figures

When I was five: I talked a kid in my neighborhood into getting on the bus and going to school on the first day.

My mother told me: To keep centred.

There's this girl I know who: never fails to amaze me

I lost: my sanity over the past week.

Last night: I remember surprisingly well given the circumstances.

Once I dreamt: that I had gotten a bunch of work finished. I was really dissappointed when I woke up.

When I listen to music: I think about a story or a scene from my life as if it were a movie.

Last time I was drunk: I was very lady like maintaining my honour and dignity, and did not say anything embarassing or stupid to anyone, nor did I kiss anyone I probably shouldn't have. At least that's what I remember from last night... that's right... right?

Days until my birthday: 19 :D

If I was a character written by Shakespeare I'd be: female- Viola, male- Horatio

By this time next year: I will be just fine at whatever I'm doing, wherever I am.

I have a hard time understanding: My own though processes.

You know I like you if: I say as much.

If I won an award, the first person I'd thank is: Stephanie Woolger, as promised.

Take my advice: this above all- to thine ownself be true, and it must follow as the night the day thou canst not then be false to any man.

My ideal breakfast is: A Buddha Omlette with a fruit cup and flax bread toast

If you visit my hometown: you must be lost. There can't be a good reason you're there.

Why won't anyone: smack some sense into me.

I'd stop my wedding if: Dustin Hoffman ran up to the window and started banging on it shouting "Elaine!" "Elaine!"... who wouldn't?

The world could do without: birds.

My favourite blonde is: Scott ;)

Paper clips are more useful than: beads when making necklaces

And by the way: I much prefer the phrase "by the by".

The animals I would like to see flying besides birds (this is asuming I want birds to fly) are: A whole circus of animals... particularly of the Monty Python variety.

Random fact: Leading hand sanitizers claim they can kill 99.9 percent of germs. Chuck Norris can kill 100 percent of whatever the fuck he wants.

I secretly: lied on pretty much every "truth" answer for spin the bottle last night. Sorry.

No comments: