Sunday, November 26, 2006

A Day Late

I won't recount the last 48hours on the blog, at this moment in any great detail:

Sick, fainted at work, banged head and jaw, concusion, swelling, still not feeling great, Nissah came to heal me physically and emotionally because she is beautiful in everyway, and a book has captivated me so greatly that I have been reading it with what little brain-power I have by candle-light to stay awake. I will talk more about this later.
PS: When I arrive home tonight I will have electricity. Unless I just imagined that.



Every year around this time I usually take a moment to do my quarterly emotional online purging. I didn't get around to it yesterday, so I thought I might briefly today.

Here is something I think Jay would have liked:




The light shines in the darkness.

No comments: