Thursday, February 08, 2007

Sentenced to finish this quiz...

because what else would I do with my day off?

1. I've come to realize that my ex is... one of the only people reading this

2. I am listening to... my computer humming

3. I talk … constantly

4. I love… theatre. Sometimes I think that it does not love me back.

5. My best friends... are all moving to France.

7. I lost... "it". I swear I once had it.

8. I hate it when people... wake me up purring at 6:30AM and then pee on the carpet anyways later in the afternoon- oh wait that's cats.

9. Love is... not love which alters when it alteration finds... (finish that and win 10000 Liz points)

10. Marriage is… defined as a union between a man and a woman, a man and a man, a woman and a woman or a conservative and their ignorance.

11. Somewhere, someone is thinking... I'm sure I can lick my elbow if I try hard enough.

12. I'll always be... short!

13. I have a crush on... my boyfriend: Ewan McGreggor

14. The last time I cried was because... my tear ducts realeased liquid.

15. My cell phone… is actually making my life a lot easier.

16. When I wake up in the morning... I try to convince myself there's a reason to get out of bed.

17. Before I go to sleep at night... I spend numerous hours rolling around (I'm battling a little insomnia at the moment)

18. Right now I am thinking about... not having to work tonight. It's making me happy.

19. Babies are... little miracles. Scientifically explicable, completely common, generally unsurprising miracles.

20. I get on myspace... and then remember that I don't have a myspace account.

21. Today I... went to the school to do a bunch of paper work/picking up stuff/making appointments.

22. Tonight I will... watch a movie perhaps.

23. Soon I will... eat.

24. I really want... nothing at all. I think that happens at the other end of inner-peace spectrum as well.

25. The person who is most likely to repost this... Andrew but he will probably steal it from someone else's site. And it will probably take a few days.

No comments: