Happy 1,576,800th minute anniversary Jenny and Andrew! May you have another 39,420,000 minutes and more!
And no, I didn't deliberatly log on at midnight to do this, it just worked out that way.
Unrelated: Part 1 of the List of things I'm going to buy when I get my first $10million movie contract.
- 3 pairs of black socks
- a new shower curtain (one with two parts-for inside and outside of the tub)
- a new frying pan
- the $7.99 VHS copy of Coffee and Cigarettes at Hart
- conditioner that costs more than $2.50/bottle
- a television that is adaptable to both VHS and DVD players and does not have rabbit ears or a dial
- a zip-up binder
- some hanging plants for the hanging plants hooks that are all over my ceiling
- decorative pillows for the couches in my living room
- 1 knife, 3 forks and 4 spoons to make a full set of 8 each
- that copy in Chapters of the complete works of Maya Angelou
- an alarm clock that plays music to wake up to instead of beeping loudly
- a ticket to see a non pay-what-you-can performance of an STC production
To be continued...