Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Online Artistry

Watch me create my work of art. Or something. I actually kind of like this. Keep in mind it's hard to control brush strokes and splatter with a mouse and a series of clicks.

I've been having a really tough time drawing since I got tendinitis in my wrist this summer. I already had a bit of trouble keeping my hand steady and now it's gotten a lot worse. I haven't really drawn anything in a while. Unlike the guitar, this is not just simply a laziness/using my wrist as an excuse issue. It actually feels very strange not to be able to keep my hand steady and it's extrememly frustrating when I'm trying to draw something that I know I'm capable of drawing, but I can't.

Thanks for the link Luke. It's not often that I get to play with paints and not have to clean up a huge ass mess or be $50 in the hole.

No comments: