Sunday, October 16, 2005

Part 2

Part 2 of the list of things I'm going to buy when I get my first $10million movie contract:

-real Ritz crackers, no more of this Equality brand crap

-The Empty Space by Peter Brooke

-In fact, perhaps I'll even invest in my own copy of Acting with Style

-a hole-punch

-a remote control for my VCR

-the services of a seastress to get my pants hemmed (is it so hard to make 28" inseams for a 30" waist?)

-a pair of "character shoes" (I don't actually know what these are, but I hear they're something I ought to have)

-William Shatner's recent CD "Has Been"

-All of the Cheat Commandos Playsets and Toys

-an actual White Stripes poster (instead of just having the pictures from the calendar)

-a bucket for my mop

-finally, something that I might not be able to wait for my movie contract for... The Fraggle Rock Season 1 DVD

There are about three other DVDs that I'm desperate for right now:
Clone High (although I already have these burnt)
Revenge of the Sith (November 2nd I believe)
and Futurama Volume 4 (has all my favourite episodes)

None of these however are quite as vital to my survival as Fraggle Rock. I suppose until then I still have my tapes.


*On that note. Jerry Juhl died a couple of weeks ago. He was a writer for Fraggle Rock, The Muppet Show, Sesame Street and the good Muppet movies. His writing was the heart of the Muppets and Fraggle Rock and I was sad to hear of his passing.


Feel the water flowing.
Feel it coming, feel it going.
In the river, in the rain and in the sky.

One day it's an ocean.
One day ice in motion.
One day it's a tear drop in your eye.

It's just a dream away.
You've got to leave to stay.
We'll meet again someday,
Just a dream away.

No comments: