If it weren't for these quizzes, I'm not sure I'd even have a blog...
1. What high school did you go to?
Cayuga Secondary School
2. What year did you graduate?
3. What was your favorite band(s) or artist(s)?
... wow look at the tremendous change in my musical taste :S sheesh
OK- what do I not really listen to now?
Red Hot Chilli Peppers
Great Big Sea
The Foo Fighters
4. What was your favourite outfit?
whatever was clean
5. What was up with your hair?
short and a little spikey in the back- sort of how I did it in November/December of 2003 for people who knew me then.
6. Who were your best friends?
Dan, Sutor, Emily, Tammy, Trish, Menta and Jason
7. What did you do after school?
8. Where did you work?
In my last year? Subway
9. Did you take the bus to school?
I actually managed to get the car most days. And the van until I wrecked that. Stupid bee.
10. Who did you have a crush on?
In a three year lapse of all self-respect and intelligence, Ryan.
11. Who did you date?
All kinds of guys... there was ummmm.. *cough krisphobof and *cough befishmimen...
12. Did you fight with your parents?
Yes, but always about totally trivial things
13. Did you ever have detention?
Once. I skipped school to help out with set-up for a student council event. Yes that is the dorkiest detention story ever.
14. What was your favorite subject?
15. Who did you have a Celebrity crush on?
oh wow, this is actually more embaressing than Ryan... Ben Affleck
16. Did you smoke?
17. Did you lug all your books in your backpack?
And how. One year I finally got my Toronto Maple Leafs backpack :D
18. What was the best event ever?
The Memorial Baseball Tournaments :p
That I didn't organize: We had a sock-hop in Grade 10 and dressed for the 50s
19. Did you have a clique?
I'm not sure i could have if I'd wanted one
20. Where was your Senior Prom?
An old restored train station in Hamilton
21. Did you have a "Max" like on Saved by the Bell?
Cayuga has a subway, an IGA, a hockey arena and a pizzaria named Chewie's that probably infringes on any number of copyright laws. But that's IT.
22. Were you popular?
No... no... no.
23. Who did you want to be like?
Anyone not living in Cayuga.
24. What did you want to be when you grew up?
25. Where did you think you'd be at the age you are now?
I guess finishing my fourth year of biology at Trent, applying to various physiotherapy schools with top marks in my science classes. What can I say? I wasn't that bright.
26. What was the colour of your yearbook?
I can't even describe some of them. They were every colour of the tacky rainbow.
28. What was your school Mascot?
The Warrior. The stereotypically offensive native warrior.