Monday, November 14, 2005

Me again :)

Just a quick post about the parital return of my sanity.

Three incredibly good mood things:

1) I am now offically the TA for Acting I! Bet you didn't know you could start TAing a class almost half-way through. Well you never know until you try.

2) Tomorrow is my Shakespeare scene with Josh :D I love Josh.

3) I think this show might actually be ready to open on Friday night.

Take note I didn't specify which Friday night and/or of what month.


Anyways, the point is that after a few days of not necissarily being "well adjusted" or maybe not "communicating coherrently" or "thinking things through before I say them" (maybe I can't "reach all the parts of my body" or I don't "own a toothbrush")my head is now screwed on straight. Or at least as straight as it has ever been.

*I think I should go back through all of my posts and track the number of times I say "anyways" "at any rate" or "the point is". It might be a good exercise to improve my writing.

No comments: