Thursday, November 10, 2005

stuff

OK I didn't get around to publishing this until today, but I'm not changing the answers so here's what I thought about things yesterday afternoon at around 4:30-

10 Favorites...
Favorite Color: red
Favorite Food: Quizznos Veggie sub
Favorite Band: Dave Matthews Band (is it too early to start the count-down? 24 days)
Favorite Movie: Monty Python's Quest for the Holy Grail
Favorite Sport: Hockey
Favorite Season: the Christmas season. Not the rest of winter
Favorite Day Of the Week: Tuesday
Favorite Ice Cream Flavor: Prailines and Cream
(There are only 8 "tens"...?) yes why is that?

9 Currents...
Current Mood: Much better than I have been
Current Taste: neutral
Current Clothes: jeans, sweater vest (which make Angelo and I look especially cool today), and some socks I've only worn a couple of times since their last wash
Current Computer: My home computer
Current Finger/Toenail Color: natural
Current Time: 4:49
Current Surroundings: My happily postered room
Current Annoyance(s): in brief- not being a very capable production manager+my inability to find all but the crappiest jobs in the city of Sudbury+the summer of 2005 AKA The summer that won't fricken end
Current Thought: I should probably be doing something right now...

8 Firsts...
First Best Friend: John Hunter
First Screen Name: I think it was "Lizonline"
First Pet: Mokey
First Piercing: ears
First Crush: Donny Reid
First Music: oldies 1150! My first concert was The Beach Boys :)
First time you flew in a plane: Going to Disneyland when I was 8.

7 Lasts
Last Cigarette: N/A
Last Drink: water... mmmm Thorneloe filtered water
Last Car ride: Home from work last night (thanks Joe!)
Last Text Message: N/A
Last Movie Seen: Shania, A Life in 8 Albums. Don't ask.
Last Phone call: To get a ride home from work last night... thanks Joe...
Last CD Played: a mix CD I made and entitled "Soothing"

6 Have You Ever....
Have You Ever Dated One Of Your Best Friends: I am dating one of my best friends :)
Have You Ever Broken the Law: Uh-huh
Have You Ever Been Arrested: Not yet.
Have You Ever Skinny Dipped: I have a pool- of course!
Have You Ever Been on TV: Yes, I was recently on the news saying that I was too lazy to exercise EVEN though it could save my life! argh...
Have You Ever Kissed Someone You Didn't Know: yes

5 Things....
You Did Last Night:
1. 4:30-6 worked on the set
2. 6-7 Attended rehearsal
3. 7-11 worked
4. 11:05 missed my bus
5. 11:35 got a ride home and went to sleep... I don't know if I mentioned this but thanks Joe...

4 Places You've Been Last...
1. The bus
2. Shakespeare class
3. The library
4. The computer lab

3 People You Can Tell Anything...
heh heh... yeah... I'm with Angelo on this one
1.
2.
3.

2 current loves...
1. coffee
2. caffiene

1 last song played...
Guitar Song-Hayden

No comments: