Sunday, November 06, 2005

Things I'm going to buy when I get my first $8/hour movie contract

In a theoretical world, I would be studying.

But in this real world, I am blogging about my lack of initiative to study.

I spent the better part of my day being an "additional background performer" (which is a fancy way of saying extra) in a Canadian film shooting here in Sudbury. This was seriously one of the funnest days of my life. Top five for sure. What can I say? I'm a list maker. mmmmmm High Fidelity :)

Anyways, let's re-rail.

Since I actually made a little cash on the gig today I have decided to purchase something from my list of "things that I'm going to buy when I get my first $10million movie contract". I think it's only fair now that I've made 1/3125000 of that in my first gig to put a small dent in my list. Hmm I should go back and check it...

Oh well back to trying to understand Melodrama. Oh yeah and studying for my theatre history test. ha ha ha... yeah that was definatly only funny to me...

1 comment:

Phinneas Q Jacksmith said...

Well... what is it you're buying?